Fair Trade Your Everyday
Fair Trade Your EverydayHere are some quick to pamper yourself the Fair Trade way, or easily incorporate Fair Trade into your weekend plans!
Spa Day or Night
Every woman deserves a spa treatment. Fair Trade is a perfect time to do so. Why not treat yourself and friends to a facial, manicure/pedicure and include aromatherapy products? Here are a few recommendations to make your spa event a success:
- Manicures/Pedicures – Fair Trade hand, foot, and exfoliating lotions will help to soothe and reinvigorate dry, dull skin.
- Facials – Fair Trade skin cleaner, toner, facial mask, and moisturizer will clean, revitalize, sooth, calm, and restore your skin’s tone.
- Aromatherapy – Fair Trade oils and candles will help set the mood
- Incorporate your friends’ assistance by asking them to bring a dessert or finger foods that are prepared with Fair Trade ingredients.
Use these products:
Entice students to get involved with the Fair Trade movement. Consider the following learning tools and activities that will help to introduce Fair Trade, bring about awareness, and educate younger generations all while having fun:
- Drawing/poster contest
- Promote healthy eating habits by conducting a Fair Trade healthy cooking contest
- Fill a piñata with Fair Trade goodies and surprises
- Or, host a scavenger hunt
Fair Trade Your Mom
What does Fair Trade and Mother’s Day have in common? Plenty! Take this time to celebrate the special mothers in your life with a Fair Trade gift basket. Fill the basket with Mom’s favorite goodies or shower her with Fair Trade roses. If you are looking for new fundraising ideas, sell Fair Trade gift baskets or Fair Trade roses during your Fair Trade event.
Don’t have time to organize an event? Don’t forget to look on the Fair Trade Resource Network’s Event Calendar to see what’s happening near you!